I am Moritz Grund, I work as an Consultant, Designer and Writer on a variety of projects, often aside classical design categories.
My interests and skills feed on broad range of sources. My education as a media designer and my diploma in product design are the creative parts of my person. Lectures, workshops and the founding of the SUSTAINABLE DESIGN CENTER demonstrate my claim for ressource-intelligents and sustainability as the foundation of my work. Teaching assignments for design-theory and the award-winning book EINHUNDERT and The Good Thing Manifesto stand for my concept of practical design criticism. The founding of the geschaeftswarenladen and the development of the BERLIN DESIGN NIGHT show my enthusiasm for designing business models and economic processes. Products like the BUSINESS CREATION CARDS or an innovative Tool for decision-making are under development and aim at the core competence of businessmen_women and designers – making decisions.
For that I get up in the morning:
- for new concepts of sustainable and fair coexistence
- for the design of tools for self-determination and self-empowerment
- for the solution fundamental problem of many people
- for my family and friends
What I am good at:
- critical-analytical view of designed and business models
- fast creative-associative thinking, brainstorming, conceptional thinking
- concept development and design of models
- design and develope of tools and methods
- consulting and inspiration
If you want to get started with one or the other, need a creative outlook, contact sir (link-> contact)